Huntley -
Lens: 12-100 mm; FL: 40mm; ISO: 64; SS/FS 1/250 @ f 5.6

Lens: 12-100 mm; FL: 15mm; ISO: 200; SS/FS: 1/320 @ f 6.3
Lens: 12-100 mm; FL: 100mm; ISO: 200; SS/FS: 1/50 @ f5.6
Lens: 12-100 mm; FL: 41; ISO: 200; SS/FS: 0.4@f 7.1
Lens: 12-40; FL: 12-100; ISO: 6400; SS/FS: 1/25 @ f 5.0
Lens: 75mm; FL 75mm; ISO: 250; SS/FS: 1/10 @ f9.0
Frustrated on pictures with windows like this and many others as the windows were blown out. i did not use polarizing filter... Leslie did you find polarizing filter helped on this issue. This on is better than most.






Tana, these are wonderful. I love them all - nicely composed and beautifully clear. Leslie
ReplyDeleteTana, nice shots. I like the frozen surface on the lake. The ducks on the pond are nice, but it may be a bit underexposed. I also like the Venus close up. Very sharp detail.
ReplyDelete