Well, the weather was cooler and grayer than expected but I had a great time out today at Huntley Meadows. It must have been fun as I came home with dirt on my pants from sitting and crawling on the boardwalk and in the weeds. I am still getting used to my new camera but I returned with more photos I like than usual and many are nice and sharp. I can touch the LCD screen to move and adjust the focus in live view which I am getting to like.
Below are the ones I liked the best. Leslie
1. ISO 200, f5.6, 1/160 with my wide angle lens at 24mm. My wide angle is a crop sensor lens so my still crop sensor on my full format camera.
2. ISO 64, f8, 1/15 w my 50 mm lens.
3. ISO 125, f7.1, 1/50 w my 50 mm lens.
4. ISO 125, f6.3, 1/50 w my 50mm lens and converted to B&W.
5. ISO 400, f7.1, 1/125 w my wide angle lens at 24mm.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.