Thursday, February 8, 2018

National Cathedral: Van Pulley


I fell in love with a gate....





Lens 12-100 mm, 1/3 sec at f/4, 12 mm, ISO 200 






                                        Lens 12-100 mm, 3.2 sec at f/8, 13 mm, ISO 200





                                                    Lens 12-100 mm, 2.5 sec at f/5.6, 13 mm, ISO 200





                                                     Lens 12-100 mm, 10 sec at f/4.0, 31 mm, ISO 200


The Kneeling Lincoln




                                                        Lens 12-100 mm, 10 sec at f/9, 35mm, ISO200

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. The ones with the opening doors leading down hallway and with statue are wonderful perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Van, just beautiful images. My favorite is the open gate on an angle. I have been obsessed with doors and gates for years, until I discovered the woodlands. There is one old door in Old Town that I photograph periodically. I'll put it in with some photos taken this week.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.