It's really quite a place to visit. I did find the clutter to get in the way and inside the light was quite similar on all sides. So nothing dramatic. I think my favorites are the image of the wagon wheels and the one of the green train wheels.
Nice, 1- the perspective and composition with color is very nice with rage red and yellow ,red big wheel in back and red carriage in front, 2- i love how you captured the size, color and sleekness of the train, I could not figure it how to do so. 3- this photo captures the beauty and character of the older models, I think the perspective of it head on is compelling. 4- I thought that would be more interesting but o think 3 is a better view,5- good picture of the wheels.
Nice, 1- the perspective and composition with color is very nice with rage red and yellow ,red big wheel in back and red carriage in front, 2- i love how you captured the size, color and sleekness of the train, I could not figure it how to do so. 3- this photo captures the beauty and character of the older models, I think the perspective of it head on is compelling. 4- I thought that would be more interesting but o think 3 is a better view,5- good picture of the wheels.
ReplyDelete