Thursday, April 12, 2018
Manassas Battlefield Park
Tuesday I went to Manassas Battlefield Park to explore. While it needs a lot of greening to be photogenic, I think it is a future site to enjoy photographing. I spent my time photographing the stone bridge which unfortunately is under re-construction. Because there were sandbags on the bridge top and a car bridge right next to it, getting a good angle was a challenge. Attached are two photos which are not stellar but I was pleased with the sharpness and tunnel view. Leslie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Leslie, I particularly like the mood and sense in the bridge. It is so sharp and shows such nice colors.
ReplyDeleteI like them both as well. On the second one, you might consider removing the little branch at the top which tends to pull you eye away from the focal point, as well as the tiny sun spot at the bottom left.
ReplyDelete